Armenian Churches in Chicago, IL
All Saints' Armenian Apostolic Church (Prelacy) was founded in Chicago in 1943. The church also owns Shahnazarian Hall, which is adjacent to the church, and is used for various concerts and cultural events.
The Armenian Evangelical Church just a few miles outside of Chicago was established in 1916.
St. Gregory the Illuminator Armenian Apostolic Church (Diocese) was established in 1915. Its first sanctuary served from 1922-1964, with the current building having been consecrated in 1964.
St. James Armenian Church (Diocese) was purchased in 1944 and consecrated in 1945. The church has since added numerous additions to the building, including the Nishan Cultural Hall, a Sunday School classrooms and a kitchen. In August of each year the chu ...
St. Paul Armenian Apostolic Church (Prelacy) is located about 40 miles north of the city of Chicago, in the city of Waukegan, which is still considered part of the Chicago Metropolitan area.
Sts. Joachim & Anne Armenian Church (Diocese) started and was consecrated originally in West Pullman in 1958. The church then relocated to a new building, still in West Pullman, in the mid-1960s, at which time the new building was consecrated in 1966. T ...