Armenian Churches in Cleveland, OH
The Holy Cross Armenian Apostolic Church (Prelacy) was designed by Berdj Gumushdjian.
Located about 14 miles north-west of Cleveland, in Richmond Heights is St. Gregory of Narek Armenian Apostolic Church (Diocese). The church was established in 1911, though it didn't have a building at the time. In 1964, after many years of fund raising a ...