Error
  • Error loading feed data

Armenian Club

13, Tefkros street
Larnaca, 6011    Map

Images

The Armenian Club in Larnaca was established in 1931 by a group of Armenian refugees, affiliated with ARF Dashnaktsoutiun. The Armenian Club has played an important role in the social and cultural affairs of the Armenian community in Larnaca, by organising lectures and other cultural and social events, and keeping the Armenian spirit of this small community. In 1997 it moved to its current premises, in the city centre. There is a strong co-operation between this club and AYMA in Nicosia.

Comments and Discussion