Located in the Hudson Heights (part of Washington Heights) neighborhood of Manhattan is Holy Cross Church of Armenia (Diocese). In 1929 the church was established with the purchase of their own sanctuary. In 1950 the church purchased a new sanctuary, still in use today, while still holding on to the previous for other uses.
Related Reviews from the Web
The following reviews for this establishment are gathered from external websites. These reviews are not associated with Hayk the Ubiquitous Armenian and are provided solely as a means of convenience for our users.